I will start by posting the information CRA provides on this matter:   You can deduct travel expenses you incur to earn business and professional income. Travel expenses include: public transportation fares; hotel accommodations; and meals. In most cases, the 50% limit applies to the cost of meals, beverages, and entertainment when you travel. We discuss this limit in Meals and entertainment. The 50% limit also applies to the cost of food and beverages served and entertainment enjoyed...
Posted: 9/15/2013 3:16:17 PM by Gain Plus | with 0 comments



My favorite websites


Blog postsRSS